Honey Garlic Mustard Chicken with Carrots
500 grams Chicken (I used bone free thighs)
2 Carrots julienned
1 Brown Onion diced
1 lower half (white part) of a Leek diced
2 teaspoons Dijon Mustard
2 tablespoons Honey
3 cloves Garlic crushed
1 small handful of Parsley chopped
100 mils of Cooking Cream
Vegetable Oil spray
- Spray any vegetable oil around the inside of the slow cooker to prevent sticking.
- Add chicken to slow cooker making sure they all sit on bottom of cooker.
- Add carrots, onions, leek, onion and parsley.
- Now pour over the mustard, honey, garlic and cream which has been premixed in a cup or small bowl.
- Put the lid on the slow cooker and cook on high for 4-6 hours or low for 8-12 hours.
Note: You can serve on rice or mashed potato.
Make sure you purchase sustainable and environmentally sourced ingredients and support your local businesses too.
(C) T. Altman 2016
Disclaimer: The information presented here is taken from my own personal experiences and are to be used as a guide only. Please take into consideration, any medical conditions such as allergies before attempting. Permission to reprint any information or photos on this blog must be obtained by the blog creator (email@example.com).
Featured Image: (c) T. Altman 2016